Everland Horror Maze this year as well!!!! Fail ㅠㅠ It’s so scary ㅠㅠ Isn’t there anyone who will go together and protect me?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
DIY Skull T-Shirt
What you’ll need:
- oversized large t-shirt
- washable sharpie
- fabric scissors
- large piece of white paper
1. Sketch out the outline of your skull. We think the messier, the better, so don’t be afraid to get a little sloppy.
2. Turn your shirt inside out with the back of the shirt facing up. Then put your skull outline inside.
3. Trace your outline. We chose to do dots since sharpies tend to drag on fabric and by not having a solid line we were able to deviate from the exact outline, like we said, the messier the better — and more organic looking.
4. Begin cutting by starting in the middle and snipping outward. If you use a washable Sharpie or other washable ink you won’t have to worry about cutting on the outside of the dots as much.
5. For the teeth we found pinching the fabric where you want the tooth and haphazardly cutting gave a nice result.
6. Stretch out the fabric so the cuts don’t look as manufactured — much better this way.
7. Voila! Or you can continue to cut off the collar and sleeves like we did. By doing this you’ll achieve a slinkier silhouette.
(Click the link for step-by-step pictures)